Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is finally here and you can download it right now! Start playing Niantic’s latest AR mobile game that transports you to a world full of magic, monsters, and Magi-zoologists! Here’s how you can get the game and sign up for an account.
How to download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Go to the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Tap Get.
- Tap Install.
Enter your App Store credentials when prompted and the game will start downloading. It should only take a few minutes to complete. Then, you’re ready to sign up and start playing!
How to sign up for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Launch Harry Potter: Wizards Unite from your home screen.
- Tap Allow to allow Niantic to access your location while usint the app.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Tap Submit.
- Tap Google or Facebook to create an account.
- Sign in with your account credentials for either Google or Facebook.
- Tap Next.
- Tap OK when prompted to accept notifications (this is just a reminder from Niantic).
- Tap Allow or Don’t Allow when prompted by your iPhone to allow notifications.
- Read Niantic’s Terms of Service and tap Accept.
- Check the email permissions box if you want to receive email correspondences for upcoming Harry Potter events and to allow Niantic to share your email address and in-game actions with WB Games. You don’t have to tick these boxes to continue.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Confirm when reminded not to tresspass whle playing Harry Potter: WIzards Unite.
Once you’ve signed up, the game begins and you’ll start your adventure with Constance Pickering as your guide through the training process.