Photos is not only for Photos editing — it has built-in video trimming as well , you can built-in some seconds of lifeless time at built-in of your video, or an unintended digital camera droop at the stop.
you could even store as new clips so that you can pull out all of your favored segments and use them however you need.
How to trim a video clip with the iPhone and iPad Photos app
- Launch the Photos app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the video you’d like to edit.
- Tap the edit button at the top right of the screen. It looks like three horizontal lines or sliders.
- Tap and hold on the left or right side of the timeline to engage the trimming tool.
- Drag the anchor left or right to trim.
- Tap and hold an anchor to expand the timeline for more precise editing.
- Tap Done on the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on Save as New Clip or Trim Original to replace the original clip.