Nokia 7.1 hands-on review and features,You might say that the Nokia seven.1 may be a successor to the Nokia seven with a pinch of the seven Plus’ build quality and options other to bolster the whole package,
and you will not be aloof from the reality.Phones just like the Nokia seven.1 prove notches are not any longer the metropolitan elite, people that purchase designer jumpers for his or her coddled pooches and think about taking the bus torture.
The Nokia seven.1 might have a twin camera and a tall-aspect screen just like the Nokia seven and, however otherwise, the new phone may be a thorough update of its precursor. It adds a quicker processor, an even bigger HDR-capable PureDisplay, higher cameras, higher build, fashionable style whereas retentive the cheap value, the wide availableness, and also the humanoid One expertise.
It adds to Nokia’s growing vary of smartphones with selection at each budget. The Nokia seven.1 (though HMD say Nokia seven and not the “.1”, don’t get United States of America started) may be a sweet spot of value, specs and style.
The new device has an inexpensive value purpose that does not reach the identical levels because the Nokia eight, however it still sports some spectacular technical school within and out.
Nokia (as a part of HMD Global) has simply force the wraps the Nokia seven.1, follow-up to last year’s Nokia seven associate degreed an evolution of the Nokia seven and that launched throughout Mobile World Congress earlier within the year.
Branded by the corporate as associate degree ‘affordable flagship’, this £300 phone boasts a glass and metal construction, a twin camera associate degreed an HDR-capable show.
During the phone’s London launch event, HMD world representatives confirmed that the Nokia seven.1 would be offered to pre-order in most European markets from Gregorian calendar month five.
The 7.1 includes a screen that is zero.6-inches smaller than the seven and and a few reduced specs, notably within the camera department.
More competition is certain to arrive before long, however this looks an honest thanks to get a notched phone with fairly slim screen surrounds while not paying associate degree absolute packet.
The thickness is simply back of 8mm, tho’ the camera housing will jut by around one.5mm further – hardly a difficulty. There ar openings for the mike, USB-C charging port and single speaker on the underside of the phone.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Body: 6000-series aluminum frame machined out of a single aluminum block; 159 g
- Screen: PureDisplay 5.84-inch, 19:9 2280×1080 IPS LCD, 432 PPI, HDR10 compliant
- Rear Camera: 12MP, f/1.8, 1.28µm, PDAF primary, 5MP B&W f/2.4, 1.12µm depth sensor; 1080p video
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0, 84-degree wide angle; 1080p video
- Chipset: 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Kryo 260 (4x Cortex-A73 @ 1.8GHz + 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.6GHz), Adreno 509
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage + microSD (up to 400GB)
- OS: Android 8.1 (part of Android One, will be upgraded to Android 9 Pie in November)
- Battery: 3,060mAh, quick charging 0-50% in 30min
- Connectivity: 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0 aptX, GPS/GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor (on the back)