The transactional Email Service is sending and getting a single email. But it gets complicated when you have to send many emails at once. In this way, Email API services help. Not only can these services help you send and receive emails, but they can also help you make emails. It solves the problem of getting people interested.
With these services, you can trace your email and ensure it arrives at the appropriate location. This increases the likelihood that your email will reach the inbox rather than the spam folder.
Most of the best Transactional Email Services for developers discussed in this article are cloud-based. So you can handle this email process through an app or website without worrying about the servers.
Top Transactional Email Service Providers
List of popular Email API providers for sending transactional emails rapidly and reliably.
Sendinblue has five plans: the free and Lite plans, which cost $25 per month. The Essential plan costs $39 per month. The Premium and Enterprise plans cost $66 per month (Get a quote). Free plans allow 300 daily emails.
Sendinblue is a digital marketing toolbox that has everything you need. Sendinblue has the answer for marketing via email, SMS, and chat. It can handle transactional email, segmentation, customer relationship management (CRM), and marketing automation.
With this tool, you can send marketing messages to a specific group of people to get them more interested. You can set up Sendinblue in several ways, such as with API, SMTP, Relay, eCommerce plugins, or marketing automation.
- Sendinblue has several templates that professionals made.
- You can make a transactional email from scratch with the tool’s drag-and-drop editor.
- Experts in email deliverability will help you get your email to the inbox.
- It gives information about engagement and delivery.
- It has landing pages, SignUp Forms, Facebook Ads, and Retargeting options.
- Marketing Automation features will help you improve your performance by automating segmentation and marketing messages.
#2) Constant Contact
Constant Contact’s pricing is based on how many contacts a user wants to keep in touch with. As a result, there are two plans, with the Core plan starting at $9.99 per month.
The Plus plan is slightly more expensive, starting at $45/month. It has all of the Core plan’s features and some more advanced features. There is also a free trial for 60 days.
We recommend Constant Contact as a platform because it has superior transactional email technology that works well with Shopify. With several pre-made templates and an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder, the platform makes it easier to make and send transactional emails that get people to take action.
Also, you can change the templates to make them fit your brand even better. You can get your prospects interested in your brand through the emails you make and send with Constant Contact. The platform’s automation tools help you nurture leads, expand your newsletter, and drive buyers through your sales funnel.
- Drag-and-drop builder for emails
- Segment Contact List
- There are a lot of pre-designed transactional email templates that can be changed.
- Easy integration with Shopify.
- Insightful reporting and analytics in real-time
HubSpot Pricing: HubSpot has a free plan that includes a CRM, a form and popup builder, landing pages, live chat, chatbots, and many other tools to help you grow your business. The plans that cost money start at $50 a month.
HubSpot is a powerful CRM platform with software for marketing, sales, customer service, and operations.
The software for marketing offers email marketing, forms, landing pages, automation, and many other features that work well together. You can use the platform as a whole or pick and choose which tools to use.
Because the email marketing tool is built to work with the HubSpot CRM, you can make many changes to your email campaigns. The CRM suite works well together to ensure that a marketing campaign is well-integrated and effective.
Make use of the form and the popup feature to amass email addresses to expand. Then, add those addresses to your CRM, which will automatically record any information you want to know about your contacts, which you can use in your emails.
- Email templates that look good and help you reach your goals.
- The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to make your emails look and feel the way you want.
- You can use email deliverability and conversion metrics to help you improve your campaigns.
- Comes with a complete set of campaign tools, such as landing pages, forms, popups, ads, and more.
- Automation in marketing lets you do more with less work.
Aweber makes it easy to send transactional emails by letting users make their emails. You have access to a vast library of already-made email templates that you can use to send transactional emails that are relevant to your business.
You get to make emails like “cart abandoned,” “feedback,” “confirmation,” “notification,” etc., that can be sent automatically to the audience based on what they do.
- You can customize your transactional emails by using layouts, themes, stock images, and templates that have already been made.
- Automatically send emails to specific people at a set time and date.
- Make groups of subscribers based on what they do.
- It’s easy to connect to several third-party applications.
- Reporting and analysis that covers everything.
Prices for Mailjet depend on how many emails you send each month. You can send up to 6000 emails per month with the free plan. For 30000 emails, the basic plan starts at $8.69 per month. As the number of emails increases, the price will also go up.
The Mailjet email service lets you create, manage, send, and optimize emails in many ways. The tool will let you change email templates to fit your needs. You will be able to design emails as a group.
- Real-time collaboration.
- I was commenting in the app.
- The email can be made with a drag-and-drop editor.
- It gives in-depth information about the emails that have been sent.
Essentials start at $9.95 per month, Pro at $79.95 per month, and Premier is free (Custom).
It’s a service that sends emails through the cloud. It makes integration quick and flexible. Also has a mobile app, so you and your team can all use the same email platform. It gives help through online communities, video tutorials, and documentation.
- Frameworks for development and client libraries are supported.
- It lets you change the domain and link, whether the email is sent from a shared IP pool or a dedicated IP.
- Domain spoofing needs to stop.
- Don’t send phishing emails anymore.
- It gives security through two-factor authentication, API key permissions, IP access management, special teammate permissions, and much more.
Price: The price will depend on how many validations you need and how many emails you send each month. It’s free for up to 10,000 emails and 100 validations. When the number of emails and validations increases, the price will go up significantly.
This service is made for developers who want to do business. It’s helpful to send, get, and keep track of emails. This service will grow or shrink based on what you need.
- It gives advanced analytics for email.
- With these analytics, you’ll be able to track engagement metrics.
- It will make it easier for emails to get to the right place and increase the chances that they will end up in the inbox.
#8) Amazon SES
Price: Prices start at $0.10, and there are different ways to pay.
It is a platform for sending and getting emails. You can use this service to send transactional messages, marketing messages, notifications, and alerts. It offers different ways to pay. It offers different ways to get emails.
You can choose which email messages to open.
- With this service, you can make a template for an email.
- Technologies for blocking content.
- Special IP addresses.
- Using the Configuration sets feature, you can set up email rules.
Email API service is one of the essential parts of technology today. We can end the article on the Top Transactional Email API Services for Developers because all of the tools are the best and have the best features. Developers use most of the APIs to make their apps.