WhatsApp is one of the most used social informing application in world and the company regularly introduces new features with keep its users hooked on to the platform. The WhatsApp Status feature has been one of the most well known parts of the talk application and there are times when you need to duplicate or download the WhatsApp Status message or status videos and photos posted by your contact. Be that as it may, WhatsApp not allow its users to download the videos and photos posted as the status.
There is no official method to download WhatsApp Status videos and photos of your contacts in any case, there are no shortage of workarounds. Lets take a look How to download WhatsApp Status videos and photos of your contacts. I hope you won’t experience that anymore since I’m going to instruct.
Methods to Download WhatsApp status video
As you well know, WhatsApp doesn’t allow to download the status by default. However, there are Methods you can download WhatsApp Status videos and photos of your contacts
Method 1 for Download WhatsApp status video
- Open your WhatsApp
- Go to Status option and open the status you want to download
- Exit the WhatsApp app and go to your phone’s File Manager
- Whilst in the File Manager, click on the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner and when a small menu shows up, click ‘Show Hidden Files’.
- Navigate to the Folders labeled- WhatsApp > Media> .statuses
- All WhatsApp contacts Status will be visible here
- You will need to copy or move that video or photo you want to another folder
- You now have downloaded your contact’s WhatsApp status Video/Photo
Method 2 for Download WhatsApp status video
In case, you somehow don’t find the Hidden Files, you have to download Status Downloader for WhatsApp from Google Play Store.
- Click ‘Start’ once the app is installed
- Open the status you want to download on WhatsApp messenger
- Open Status Downloader for WhatsApp, where you will see all your WhatsApp contact’s status
- You’ll see a Download button on the status.
- Just click on it, and the status will get downloaded
Method 3 for Download WhatsApp status video
- You can also download WhatsApp status video by using WhatsApp Web.
- Link up your WhatsApp device with your PC
- Go and open the photo or video on someone’s status
- Click the right tab on your desktop and click Save Image to start downloading the video/photo
- That’s it, you are now done with downloading WhatsApp status video
Download WhatsApp Status videos and photos of your contacts via 5 Best Apps.
Here are the best WhatsApp status downloaders
- The allows you to download status from WhatsApp Business too
- You can use it in dark mode
- Sends notification when there is a new status
- It comes with ads that. If you don’t want ads, you pay.
- Slow to start
- Shows which media you have already saved/downloaded in your phone
- Comes with a function that allows you to send a message on WhatsApp without Saving someone’s contact details in your phone.
- Non-intrusive ads
- Colourful interface
- Shows pictures and videos already saved/downloaded
- Notifies when there is a new status
- There are ads which annoy you here and there.
Status Saver For WhatsApp
- Very annoying ads whenever you open the app
- Clean and uncluttered interface
- No ads
- Easy to download/save a status picture or video
- Allows you to share the downloaded/saved straight from the app