Screenshot from your iPhone are incredible for sharing minutes from your preferred recordings videos, high scores from your games, discussions on social media like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you need to report, and nearly everything without exception you see on your screen. Customarily, they were finished by tapping on both the Home and Power button. In any case, with iPhone X, and iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR,the Home button is no more.
With the new generation all-screen displays of the iPhone X, XS, and iPhone XR, Apple has changed the method in which you take a screenshot. Follow along to learn how to take a screenshot on iPhone X, XS, or XR.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR
1. Open the app or screen you want to capture.
2. Set up everything exactly the way you want it for the shot.
3. Press and hold the Side button on the right side of iPhone X or iPhone XS or iPhone XR.”
4. Click the Volume Up button at the exact same time. (This replaces the Home button step from previous iPhones.)
5. The screen will flash white and you’ll hear the camera shutter sound (if your sound is enabled).
Once you’ve taken the screenshot, you can use all of the fancy new iOS markup features to annotate it instantly or share it immediately.