The Galaxy a sequence has grow to be even extra different this year. Samsung has already brought the Galaxy A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A70, and A80 smartphones with the focus being on new AMOLED displays and top class camera abilities. And our visitor of honor – the Galaxy A50 – has masses to expose of both.
The Galaxy a series has always been made from top class midrangers. however Samsung’s approach for it has come thru numerous modifications. From all-metal phones and water-resistant designs, via multiple bizarre experiments, and lately – pioneering present day functions like notched AMOLEDs and extremely-wide-perspective snappers.
The Galaxy A50 is a well-rounded telephone packing as many cool specifications as possible. begin with the slender layout with the gradient paint activity, circulate to 6.4″ the Infinity-U superb AMOLED screen with a top rate fingerprint scanner beneath, then there’s a powerful Exynos chip, and a triple camera on the returned. The large battery and the modern-day Android Pie with the clean One UI are difficult to miss, too.
The Galaxy A50 is glaringly located between the decrease-tier of As with HD AMOLEDs and less-astounding snappers, and the higher-tier A70 and A80 with larger screens, extra powerful chips, or even extra top class snappers. and that is exactly what makes it so special – having the high-quality from each worlds – cool specifications on a lower fee.
Samsung Galaxy A50 specsification
- Body: Gorilla Glass 3 front, plastic frame and back;
- Screen: 6.4″ Super AMOLED; 19.5:9 aspect ratio; FullHD+ (1080 x 2340 px)
- Rear cameras: 25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide); 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Video capture: 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: 25 MP, f/2.0, fixed-focus
- Chipset: Exynos 9610 Octa (10nm), octa-core processor (4xCortex-A73 + 4xCortex-A53), Mali-G72MP3 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM + 64GB storage / 6GB of RAM + 128GB storage; Up to 512GB microSD card support
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie; Samsung One UI on top
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Ion; 15W quick charge
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM/ Single-SIM options available; LTE; USB 2.0 Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS + GLONASS + BDS; Bluetooth 5.0; NFC
- Misc: Single bottom-firing speaker, Under-display fingerprint reader
One super omission of the 2019 Galaxy A phones is the dearth of water-protection. Samsung has modified its thoughts once more, and this mid-range lineup may not function any ingress protection. Giving some thing and then taking it away isn’t the first-rate move for sure, but we, and probably Samsung too, wish to the A50 will have sufficient of niceties to make up for that.
regrettably, our overview unit arrived without a retail field and we can not display you any images of that. however the A50 have to be bundled with a proper cable and a fast charger for certain. Headphones or no headphones, the cellphone does have a 3.5mm audio port so that you can use your preferred pair both way.