How to Download GIF From Twitter 2023
The most entertaining and well-liked form of communication on Twitter is GIFs. GIFs are brief animated video clips that can be used for visual interaction for unfamiliar people. A dedicated GIF search engine on Twitter makes finding and sharing the right GIFs simple. On the other hand, there isn’t a simple way to download your preferred GIFs from Twitter. Given how common GIFs are on Twitter, one would anticipate the business to make the GIF download procedure simpler. Yet, that is untrue. Please do not fret, though, as we have provided a straightforward tutorial on how to download GIF from Twitter on several platforms.
Download GIF From Twitter
It would be best to rely on third-party websites and programs to get your favorite GIFs from Twitter. The actual procedure is simple. Although at first it can appear difficult, all you need to do is go to the website and follow a few simple instructions. In the following paragraphs, learn how to download your favorite GIFs from Twitter to Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices. You can use the table below to navigate the article, depending on your platform.
Download on Android
One of the simplest ways to download a GIF from Twitter is via Tweet2gif. Copying and pasting a tweet’s URL will let you store GIFs. You must download the free Tweet2gif app from the Google Play Store to save a GIF from Twitter. Following these steps after downloading the Tweet2gif program will allow you to download a GIF from Twitter:
- Copy the Twitter link for the GIF-enabled tweet.
- Copy the URL and paste it into the Tweet2gif interface’s URL field.
- Go to the drop-down menu and choose GIF Download.
- All there is to it is that. Check your gallery app to see if the GIF you just downloaded has appeared.
Download on iPhone
iOS users can participate in the celebrations. Every iPhone user can download a GIF from Twitter to their device with the GIFwrapped app. You must first download the GIFwrapped (free) app to your iPhone or iPad from the Apple App Store.
- Enter Twitter and copy the hyperlink for the tweet that includes the animated gif (GIF).
- Open GIFwrapped, enter the tweet’s link into the search box, and then hit the search button once again.
- Choose Save to Photographs from the drop-down option to save a GIF to your photo collection.
- If you decide to do that, choosing Save to Library will ensure that the animated GIFs are not lost among your other photos. The image is saved in GIFwrapped’s library, which is easily accessible for viewing and sharing.
Download on PC
- Sign into your Twitter account on a Windows or macOS desktop using your preferred online browser.
- Copy the Tweet URL after opening the GIF you want to download.
- Visit the RedKetchup.io website next, which is free to use but has some advertisements. Click the “Twitter logo” button after pasting the copied URL into the webpage’s Tweet Link textbox.
- After a brief processing period, your chosen media attachment will appear in the “Download Media” area. On this screen, select “GIF-Animated GIF” from the “Download GIF As” selection.
- Then, select “Download” from the menu at the bottom right.