Twitter can be a good thanks to connect with others from round the world, however it’s conjointly an area wherever our mistakes typically sleep in permanence. perhaps you created a nasty joke once that in understanding, was extremely inappropriate. or even you’be antecedently same racist, sexist, or prejudiced things on Twitter, statements that you’ve long big past however forgot to delete? or even you don’t ever keep in mind doing something like that but you’re nearly certain.
Enter the tweet deletion service. Right now, Twitter doesn’t supply the simplest way to delete tweets in bulk, a feature that several on Twitter may really wish. There are choices, though, because of third-party developers. variety of services have popped up within the last many years which will facilitate your delete your entire Twitter history. For this guide, we’ll be specializing in one among the foremost standard, TweetDelete.
What is TweetDelete?
TweetDelete may be a third-party service that may delete your Twitter history in bulk. It’s free and easy to use. the most important draw back is that it solely permits you to delete three,200 tweets at a time, tho’ you’ll simply initiate the deletion method once more once it deletes the primary three,200 tweets.
Another issue that TweetDelete will is automatise the deletion of future tweets. once you choose however recent tweets have to be before they’re deleted, TweetDelete can keep an eye fixed on your account, and delete tweets once they reach that age.
How to delete your Twitter history with TweetDelete
- Open TweetDelete.net in your browser of choice.
- Click on the checkbox to agree to TweetDelete’s terms & conditions.
- Sign in to Twitter.
- Click on the drop-down to make a selection for how old tweets should be when you delete them.
- Select a time frame: tweets older than one week, two weeks, one month, two months, three months, six months, or one year.
- Click the checkbox next to Delete all my existing tweets before activating this schedule if you want to delete all of your existing tweets and start fresh.
- Click to uncheck the checkboxes for posting to your feed to let friends know you activated TweetDelete and for following TweetDelete if you don’t want to do either of those things.
- Click Activate TweetDelete.