Before we get to for all time downloading videos from Facebook, however, there might be times when you simply and easily need to save a video inside Facebook so you can all the more effectively watch it later. Consider it like “bookmarking” a video.In this article we will guide you How to Save and Find Saved Videos on Facebook.First of all please follow below steps for
How to Save Videos on Facebook :
1. Find a video that you want to save for later.
2. Click or tap the three dots at the top right of the post.
3. Click or tap “Save video.”
Tap the three dots at the top of the video post in order to see the option to save it for later.
if you want to know How to permanently delete your Facebook account
How to Find Saved Videos on Facebook :
Later, when you want to return to the video, all of your saved videos will be stored in one place:
- On a computer, click the Facebook icon at the top left of the window. Click “Watch,” and then click “Saved Videos.”
- On a phone, tap the three horizontal lines (known as a “hamburger menu”) and then tap “Saved.”