In the past, we used computer hard drives to store our data. Cloud computing services have replaced these kinds of hard drives. Cloud computing is nothing more than using the Internet to provide services like storage, databases, servers, networking, and software.
Since only a few companies offer these computer services, they are called “Cloud Computing Providers/Companies.” They charge people who use these services, and the prices depend on how much they use them.
We use this cloud service every day without even realizing it. Things like web-based email, watching movies online, editing documents, and storing pictures all use cloud computing in the background.
With this kind of cloud technology, we can design and build new apps, store and recover data, and host a website.
In general, there are three types of cloud computing services
1) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Infrastructures like servers, OSes, VMs, networks, and storage can be rented in this way.
For example : Amazon Web Service and Microsoft Azure
2) Platform as a Service (PaaS): Providing this function is crucial to the program’s design, testing, and upkeep. PaaS is similar to IaaS, but it includes ancillary resources like database management systems and business intelligence tools.
For example : Apprenda and Red Hat OpenShift
3) Software as a Service (SaaS): With this service, users can connect to applications through the Internet by paying for a subscription.
For example : Google Apps and Salesforce
Kamatera offers cloud infrastructure services that are easy to maintain and work well. The cost of its cloud services is also meagre—you can set up a server for as little as $4.
Kamatera Core has these things:
VPS hosting is made to fit your needs. They only charge you for what you use. For example, if you add 1 GB of RAM, you will only pay for that and not any extra server resources.
- There is no cost to add or remove servers.
- Uptime is guaranteed at 99.95%.
Try it out for free for 30 days. There are no hidden costs or obligations. During the trial period, you can also use all of the features of the cloud Management Platform.
- 24/7/365 tech support for people.
- 14 Global Data Centers across four continents.
ScienceSoft has been helping businesses use the cloud reliably and cost-effectively since 2012. The company is a vendor-neutral service provider with a lot of experience in AWS, Azure, Google, DigitalOcean, and Rackspace clouds. Because ScienceSoft is big and has a lot of different skills, it can meet you’re changing IT and cloud needs.
Some of the cloud services they offer are:
- Plan well-thought-out cloud strategies.
- Cloud migrations, including the necessary changes to applications and databases.
- Set up and deploy a cloud or hybrid IT infrastructure that fits the needs of your business.
- Cloud-native application development.
Partially or fully managing your cloud resources or infrastructure, including regular monitoring and transparent reporting on the performance of the infrastructure and the root cause analysis of incidents.
The main parts of ScienceSoft are:
- The company has outposts throughout three continents: North America, the Middle East, and Europe.
- Verified knowledge in both public and private cloud computing, as well as hybrid cloud setups.
- Effective Cloud-Based Methods (minimized initial investments, fast ROI).
Pay attention to safety. We’ve been providing cybersecurity services for 19 years, and we’ve worked with IBM on security products and services simultaneously.
Cloud resources can be managed end-to-end, from individual virtual machines and networks to storage, web and database servers, security and DevOps tools, and SaaS applications.
phoenixNAP Core Features:
- Private, public, and managed cloud services are just some of the many offerings from phoenixNAP, a worldwide leader in the IT services industry.
- Phoenix Network Access Point’s Data Security Cloud, Virtual Private Data Center, Managed Private Cloud, and Public Cloud services leverage state-of-the-art hardware and software to cater to the ever-changing requirements of today’s businesses.
- PhoenixNAP not only has a high-performance cloud platform, but it also has advanced solutions for backup, disaster recovery, and availability.
- PhoenixNAP’s services give businesses access to enterprise-level technology at a price that doesn’t break the bank.
- The cloud computing solutions provided by phoenixNAP can assist in achieving compliance, security, and business continuity targets.
Serverspace: Cloud uses an innovative hyper-converged platform called stack built on top-notch Open Source technologies. Lightweight hypervisor bhyve and the simplified codebase of the operating system FreeBSD are key components in the development of next-generation virtual machines.
- We guarantee 99.9% uptime on our servers or your money back.
- Super fast, high-end servers.
- Virtual machines powered by Xeon Gold CPUs usher in a new era of cloud computing with their 3.1 GHz clock speed and support for the latest generation of Intel Scalable CPUs.
- Rapid-fire NVMe solid-state drives. Cloud servers typically utilize solid-state drives because of their high throughput and IOPS. There is a threefold backup of every data, and it is instantly accessible at any time.
- Free technical support is available 24/7. Specialists respond quickly to every question and always get to the point.
- Flexible configurations. Each cloud server has its number of processor cores, amount of RAM, disc storage, and bandwidth, all of which can be changed whenever you want.
- You can opt to pay as you go with a 10-minute billing cycle.
- Your virtual machine can be up and running in under 40 seconds, all from within a user-friendly interface, minus the need to read tedious instructions and lengthy setup guides.
pCloud is a safe cloud storage service that lets you store, share, and work on your files. It can be used on any device and from anywhere. It has many different features, such as Teams and access levels, Shared folders, Comments on files and folders, and Activity Monitoring.
With pCloud, you get more storage space, unbeatable security, better search, and a system that can grow as your needs change.
- pCloud will let you manage the file from the web, desktop, or mobile.
- There are several ways to share files.
- It can keep all of the file’s previous versions going back over a certain time frame.
- Social media photo storage is supported, including Facebook, Instagram, and Picasa.
- TLS/SSL encryption is utilized to maintain data security.
website : https://www.pcloud.com/
- AWS is the most secure and safest cloud service platform. It offers many infrastructure services, such as database storage, computing power, and networking.
- With this AWS, you can host websites that don’t change.
- Using these services, users can make complicated apps that are reliable, scalable, and flexible.
- Anyone can use AWS for free to learn how it works.
- Through a worldwide network, Microsoft Azure is used to deploying, designing, and manage apps.
- Windows Azure was the old name for Microsoft Azure.
- This cloud computing service is compatible with a wide variety of OSes, databases, tools, languages, and frameworks.
- For 30 days, you can try out a free version of Microsoft Azure.
- Google Cloud Platform uses computers, virtual machines, hard drives, and other things in Google data centres.
- Google Cloud Platform allows developers and businesses to store live data in a single place.
- Aside from the free trial, this service has several flexible Pay-As-You-Go payment plans (PAYG).
- Adobe has a lot of products that offer services in the cloud. There are many services available from Adobe Cloud, including Creative Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Document Cloud.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud service is a software as a service (SaaS) that lets its users use Adobe’s tools for things like editing videos, taking photos, and making graphics.
- Adobe Experience Cloud gives users access to various advertising, campaign-building, and business intelligence tools.
- Adobe Document Cloud is a one-stop shop for all your digital document needs.
- VMware is the leader in both virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure around the world.
- VMware’s cloud computing solution simplifies IT, reduces costs, and provides agile flexible services; it is unique in this regard.
- VMware vCloud Air is a reliable and secure public cloud platform for various cloud-based services like networking, storage, disaster recovery, and computing.
- VMware’s Cloud solutions help your business get the most out of cloud computing by bringing together the services, technologies, and advice needed to run and manage the staff.
- IBM Cloud uses all cloud delivery models to offer IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- If you use IBM Cloud, you can pick and combine the tools, data models, and delivery models you want to design or make your next-generation services or apps.
- You can build innovative solutions to help your business and industry with IBM Cloud.
- With the IBM Bluemix Cloud platform, you can add cloud communications and services that work well into your IT environment.
- Cloud Files, Cloud Block Storage, Cloud Backup, Cloud Servers, and Cloud Databases are just a few of the many cloud services provided by Rackspace Cloud.
- Because it employs both solid-state and hard drives, Rackspace Cloud Block Storage is blazingly quick.
- Rackspace Cloud Backup’s low prices are achieved through the use of compression and encryption methods to back up data.
- Rackspace Cloud customers pay only for the resources they really utilize.
- Red Hat is an Open Cloud technology that IT companies use to make solutions that are quick and easy to change.
- Red Hat Cloud allows us to bring all of our applications up to date, centrally manage them, and bring them into the contemporary day. We can also combine all the parts we want into one solution.
- Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure makes building and running an open, private cloud easy and cheap.
- Red Hat Open Shift is a service that lets developers quickly build, deploy, host, and deliver applications. It is an open and hybrid service.
- You can look around the Red Hat website to learn more about cloud computing.
- Salesforce Cloud Computing has all the apps businesses need, such as CRM, ERP, customer service, sales, mobile apps, and marketing.
- Services in the Salesforce cloud include Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud makes it easier to keep track of customer contact information and automate business tasks.
- Salesforce Service Cloud makes it easy to help customers no matter where they are or when.
- Oracle Cloud comes in SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS forms. Oracle Cloud helps businesses change how quickly they do business and make IT less complicated.
- Oracle Cloud SaaS provides an entirely data-driven and secure cloud environment.
- Oracle Cloud PaaS helps IT companies and independent developers build, connect, secure, and share data across applications.
- Oracle Cloud IaaS is a large group of integrated, subscription-based services that help an Enterprise run any workload.
This article gives you a list of the best cloud computing service providers. With these providers, you can use various cloud services, such as file sharing, automatic file backup, file locking, and notifying users about updates.
Few cloud service providers limit their services to small businesses, consumers, or mid-sized businesses based on their needs.