Oppo F17 Pro Review
Let’s face it, Oppo’s F-series phones are always designed for a medium price bracket; the appearance and feel are always premium, but the performance isn’t. The front of the Oppo F17 Pro is virtually always the same with its entirely covered screen area, making it a sleek gadget.Get Latest Updated Oppo F17 Pro Price In Pakistan.The phone’s back identifies it, with a two-tone frosted glass back cover and an array of four camera lenses, which some reviewers claim will be difficult to clean because dust and pocket lint would inevitably get lodged there.
Form Factor and Dimensions
The Oppo F17 Pro is only 7.48 mm thick and weights 164 grammes, which is just enough to make people aware that it exists.The 3.5mm headphone jack on the left is justified in its thickness of 7.48 mm.
Let’s take a look at the layout: the top edge is smooth, and the power or standby button is on the right.
The volume rocker is on the left, while the micro-SD and dual-SIM card slots are just above it.
On the right, there’s a USB type C port and a mono speaker, while on the left, there’s a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
The curved edge of the Oppo F17 Pro has a reddish tint where the high gloss metallic edge meets the display.
In that vein, here’s what the F17 Pro’s display has to offer: Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels on a 6.43-inch screen.
Impressed? In this price bracket, this sounds reasonable, but keep in mind that the refresh rate is poor.
Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protects the display.
Processor and RAM storage
The Mediatek Helio P95 SoC has two 2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 cores and six 2 GHz Cortex-A55 cores.
PowerVR GM9446 graphics are supported by the Oppo F17 Pro.
8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage are available.
The primary camera is a 48-megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/1.8 and a pixel size of 0.8 microns, which is strictly average.
8 MP Ultrawide with f/2.2 aperture and 1.12 micron pixel size + 2x 2 MP depth with f/2.4 aperture are the secondary cameras.
16 MP primary camera with f/2.4 aperture + 2 MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture make up the front or selfie camera.
SD Card, Call Quality, Charging, and Battery are some of the other features
Micro-SD: It has a micro-SD card slot for additional storage.
The battery has a capacity of 4,015 mAh. Android 10 (with the August 2020 patch) and the ColorOS 7.2 skin The call quality is excellent, and the speakers are loud. The multimedia output is typical and performs as expected.
Charging: A 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 adapter is included with the Oppo F17 Pro.
It’s thick, and for good reason: the charging speeds are incredible.
How impressive is that?
In one hour, it will go from zero to one hundred percent.
You’ll be amazed with how quickly the phone gets from zero to fifty percent in just 25 minutes.
Only when it’s close to 100 percent does charging slow down.
Time to charge and standby
A single charge would suffice for the entire day.
However, if you intend to use it for gaming, the battery will undoubtedly suffer.
It has two modes: ‘Power Saving Mode’ and ‘Super Power Saving Mode,‘ which both estimate how long the battery will last.
Take a look at the specifications below or go to the F17 pro’s official page for more information.
In terms of RAM and storage, there aren’t many options for F17 models.
This phone, on the other hand, comes in two colours:
Magic Blue Matte Black
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Q. How much does an Oppo F17 cost in Pakistan?
A. The Oppo F17 Pro costs Rs. 46,300/- PKR in Pakistan.
Q. When will the Oppo F17 be available in Pakistan?
A. It will be available for pre-order on October 13th, 2020, and will be released in shops on October 17th, 2020.
Q. Is the Oppo F17 water resistant?
A. Yes, it is waterproof, but for the purpose of longevity, it is always a good idea to keep valuable gear away from water and other liquids.
Oppo F17 Pro Complete Specifications
- Expected Released
- September, 2020
- 160.1 x 73.8 x 7.5 mm
- 164 g
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Li-Po 4015 mAh, non-removable
- 6.4 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 100.3 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~408 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass 3+, 430 nits typ. brightness
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Mediatek Helio P95 (12 nm)
- Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- PowerVR GM9446
- 8 GB
- 128GB, microSDXC (dedicated slot), UFS 2.1
- Primary Camera
- Quad: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0\”, 0.8Âµm, f/2.2, 119Ëš (ultrawide), 1/4.0\”, 1.12Âµm, f/2.4, (depth), f/2.4, (depth), PDAF, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- [email protected], [email protected]/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Secondary Camera
- Dual: 16 MP + 2 MP
- Games, stereo speakers, YouTube, 3.5mm audio jack, Video Player(MP4/H.264/FLAC), Audio Player(MP3/eAAC+/WAV)
- Hidden Features
- GPS + A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Calendar, Document viewer, Photo/video editor, Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min, 100% in 53 min, VOOC 4.0
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G
- Operating Frequency / Band
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100, LTE
- Magic Blue, Matte Black, Metallic White
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Ring Tones
- Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail
- Expected Price
- Rs: 54000 USD: $320