Amazon Web Services is what AWS stands for. Amazon Web Services is a platform in the cloud for many services, such as storing databases and so on.
A lot of businesses use AWS because it helps them grow by giving them solutions that are flexible and don’t cost too much.
Top AWS Managed Service Provider Companies and Vendors:
Name of Company: Logicata
Logicata is an AWS Managed Services provider based in the U.K. Logicata, as a participant in the Amazon Web Services Partner Network, employs a suite of cutting-edge solutions to guarantee the efficiency, security, and compliance of Amazon Web Services settings for its clients.
As a cloud-native managed service provider, Logicata doesn’t have to worry about managing I.T. infrastructure on-site or in a data center. This enables them to concentrate on assisting businesses in making the most of the investments they have made in public cloud computing technology.
- Someone who is part of the partner network for Amazon Web Services.
- Engineers who are AWS Certified.
- AWS Managed Services were based on the best tools in the business.
- Free service for moving to AWS.
- The cost Optimization Report for AWS is free.
Name of the company: Cloudways
Cloudways is the place where Managed Cloud Hosting can be set up. It started in 2011 and has its main office in Mosta, Mosta.
Developers, design firms, bloggers, and people who own e-commerce stores can all use Cloudways. It lets teams assign roles with fine-grained controls and set the order of project tasks. All PHP apps will be able to run. It can offer services like Managed Website Migration.
For fast performance, Cloudways offers a dedicated environment, a free WordPress Cache Plugin, SSD-Based Hosting, Redis Support, PHP 7 Ready Servers, etc.
- It has features like two-factor authentication, regular security patches, and dedicated firewalls.
- There will only be one account and one bill for both Amazon Cloud Hosting Server and Managed services.
- It will give the optimized stack industry-standard server and cache resources that have already been set up.
Support is available via chat and tickets on Cloudways. Open nonstop: each and every hour of every day of the week.
#3) 2nd Watch
Name of Company: 2nd Watch
In 2010, the 2nd Watch came out. It has offices in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, and Washington, D.C..
It offers solutions for Security, Automation, Governance, and Optimization. As an AWS Managed Service Provider, they offer the best services for Mass Migration, Cloud-Native Agile Applications, Mission-Critical Applications, Automation, and DevOps Modernization.
- They help make things run automatically.
- It helps people move.
- They give new applications a place to run.
- They will help you with cloud-based solutions and show you how to use them.
2nd Watch offers Amazon CloudFront, Redshift, Database Migration Service, EC2 for Microsoft Windows, and Aurora MySQL-Compatible edition as AWS services.
#4) 8K Miles
Name of Company: 8K Miles
The name “8K Miles” comes from the fact that the Earth is 8K miles across, and the company is ready to provide cloud services anywhere. They offer their services to growing companies and companies that want to try cloud services for the first time.
It offers services for cloud transformation, big data analytics, UI/UX mobility, IAM, and AWS Managed Services.
- They will help you take care of the infrastructure in the cloud.
- The infrastructure is easy to grow.
- They will take care of all your apps and the environment they need.
- They don’t just care for the infrastructure and applications; they also ensure they are safe.
- Amazon DynamoDB, Kinesis, and Redshift are some of the AWS services that 8K Miles offers.
Name of Company: Accenture
Accenture began in 1989, and its main office is in Dublin, Ireland. Accenture will offer AWS Managed Services beginning in 2015. Accenture is a company that works in management consulting and outsourcing. It also has services related to technology.
Accenture works with businesses in more than 120 different countries. They work in many fields, like banking, insurance, retail, health care, etc.
- They will help you get your applications to run in the cloud.
- It makes it easier to build new cloud-based apps.
- They help come up with strategies for the cloud.
- It offers security for the cloud and SaaS and application services.
Accenture offers Amazon EMR, RDS for PostgreSQL, Redshift, and GovCloud as services on AWS (U.S.).
Name of Company: Cloudreach
Organizations can get cloud services from Cloudreach. Provides support for Azure and Google Cloud, as well as AWS. The business began in 2009, and its main office is in London, UK.
It also has offices in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Berlin, Chicago, Cologne, Dallas, New York City, and other places. Cloudreach offers services in the areas of finance, security, DevOps, and managed services.
Cloudreach offers Amazon API Gateway, CloudFront, Kinesis, and RDS for PostgreSQL, Redshift, Lambda, and WAF as AWS services.
Name of Company: Smartronix
Smartronix began in 1995, and its main office is in Maryland. Since 2013, Smartronix has been a top consulting partner with AWS.
It offers many other services, including Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Software Development, and Network Operations.
- Smartronix offers Amazon Redshift, GovCloud, Lambda, and Server Migration Service as AWS services.
- You can choose the core and security services based on your needs.
They offer services like managing anti-virus software, installing operating system patches, handling alerts, etc., for a reasonable price.
- Security services need a team of experts.
- Provides advanced database management solutions.
Name of Company: Cloudnexa
Cloudnexa has places of business in both Egypt and Pennsylvania. Since 2008, it has been an AWS partner. Based on your business, they give you a set of services.
- Gives peace of mind.
- The performance got better.
- Gives you options.
- Price plans that can be changed.
- They give access to their partners’ Premium products.
- AWS GovCloud is one of the AWS services that Cloudnexa offers (U.S.).
Information about prices:
Among its plans are:
Starter: Starting from $250
Business: Prices start at $94.
Name of Company: Capgemini
Capgemini started in 1967, and its main office is in Paris, France. Including services managed by AWS, Capgemini offers services in areas like technology, digital, business, and security. They offer their services to many different industries, such as automotive, telecommunications, insurance, electronics, banking and capital, and so on.
Capgemini offers three ways to provide managed services for AWS.
- Advice: They will tell you how to plan the strategy, which will improve the performance of your cloud.
- Align: They will help you move apps to the cloud and build apps running in the cloud.
- Animate: This will help you manage your workload better.
Name of Company: Nutanix
It is the company that Nutanix works with. It came out in 2013. Nutanix Beam is now what Minjar Botmetric used to be called. Nutanix was started in 2009, and its main office is in San Jose, California, in the United States.
- It gives you more ways to keep yourself safe.
- Expert in multi-cloud optimization.
- Provides a detailed report about cloud consumption patterns.
- It makes it easy to find the best price for the cloud environment.
Pricing information: You can try it for free for 14 days.
The best services are offered by all of the top AWS service providers. Onica is the best choice for the Health Care industry because it can offer six AWS services.
Minjar or Nutanix Beam is a good choice for the software and Internet industries. The best service providers for business and consumer services are 2nd Watch, 8K Miles, and Accenture.